Friday, March 1, 2019

Professional Development Plan


Goal #1: Obtain my teaching certification

Goal #2: Be able to conduct intervention services within a center

Goal #3: Go for my Master’s degree in education
As the Owner of numerous daycares, it is important to obtain my teaching license and be a part of the teaching within my centers. This licensing gives me the opportunity to be titled as a QUALIFYING teacher in the event that one of my current teacher cannot be in place.
Having experience within daycare centers with children who receive outside early intervention services, it is a primary goal to be able to provide those same services in-house.
Almost being done with my Bachelor’s, I plan on pursuing my Master’s as a means of giving me greater teaching opportunities.
December 2019
September 2021
September 2019
July 2019: Complete all remaining tests
September 2019: Complete edTPA
October 2019: Complete all training
June 2019: Research needs for ability to conduct services in-house
September 2019: Begin gathering needed paperwork
January 2020: Begin any application processes
June 2019: Apply for Master’s program
Test preparation courses
Current student teaching
Community early intervention centers
Administration for Children’s Services
Department of Health
Current college

Clinical Practice Evaluations